Be Safe with BioSafe Antimicrobial Treated Gloves!*

The Better Glove

BioSafe Gloves are the first antimicrobial treated gloves that are protected against the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria and other micro-organisms.**

Purchase on Amazon

*glove color subject to change

**mold, mildew, fungi, algae

*glove color subject to change

**mold, mildew, fungi, algae

Introducing BioSafe Gloves™

As seen on CNN and Fox News

Our patent pending disposable nitrile BioSafe Gloves have been treated with BioProtect™ RTU, a registered antimicrobial that protects the glove against the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria and other micro-organisms.*

*mold, mildew, fungi algae

More About BIOPROTECT™

BIOPROTECT™ is a groundbreaking, registered, patented water-based antimicrobial that creates a highly durable protective shield on a surface that provides long-term antimicrobial protection (up to 90 days) that inhibits and prevents the growth of bacteria*, fungi, algae, mold and mildew. BIOPROTECT™ forms a covalent bond with the surface creating a durable antimicrobial coating. The coating forms a shield of spikes (self assembling monolayer), each of which carry a positive charge that attracts the negatively charged bacteria*. Once attracted, the molecular spikes pierce the cell and rupture its cell membrane, causing that bacterial micro-organism* to die on contact.

BIOPROTECT™ is available in concentrate or Ready-To-Use (RTU) formulation

*odor & stain causing

BIOPROTECT™ is a groundbreaking, registered, patented water-based antimicrobial that creates a highly durable protective shield on a surface that provides long-term antimicrobial protection (up to 90 days) that inhibits and prevents the growth of bacteria*, fungi, algae, mold and mildew. BIOPROTECT™ forms a covalent bond with the surface creating a durable antimicrobial coating. The coating forms a shield of spikes (self assembling monolayer), each of which carry a positive charge that attracts the negatively charged bacteria*. Once attracted, the molecular spikes pierce the cell and rupture its cell membrane, causing that bacterial micro-organism* to die on contact.

BIOPROTECT™ is available in concentrate or Ready-To-Use (RTU) formulation

*odor & stain causing

Contact Us

Please reach out to us and we will get back to you soon.